Data Recovery in Adelaide
Data Recovery in Adelaide is a service of extracting data from a storage system that does not allow data to be copied out easily by ordinary means.
Often this happens when a storage drive (Hard Drive or Solid State Drive) is failing or has failed. Another aspect of data recovery is when we need our data to be recovered from a failed device such as Liquid Damaged Macbook, Not turning on Macbook or Laptop.
Depending on the state of the device needing data to be preserved we separate the service into Data Extraction or Data Recovery.
Types of Recovery and Cost of Data Recovery in Adelaide
Regardless of which type of data recovery the customer might need, we need to perform a Diagnostic first to locate the issue and provide a viable Data Recovery cost quote in our Adelaide workshop.
Usually, we need data extraction in Adelaide when there is a Software failure with the Device. Although the device is still working, it is slow, and unresponsive at times or the system has crashed. In most cases, we can extract the data by taking out the storage and attaching it to our Data Recovery system. We bypass the operating system and extract the data into an external drive.
- Slow iMac Data Backup or Data Retrieval
- Restore Data from Time Machine or Backup
- Transferring data from an old to a new Laptop or Macbook
- USB Hard Drive with a damaged USB connector
- Windows Laptop with a Blue Screen Data Extraction
- Assistance with recovering data from cloud storage
On the other hand, we need Data Recovery in Adelaide, when the whole device is either not turning on or the system is not functioning, and data is not extractable.
- Macbook or iMac with a Question Mark
- Liquid Damaged Macbook Data Recovery
- Not tuning on Macbook Data Recovery
- Data Recovery from Macbook after Software Upgrade
- USB Flash Drive with Physical Damage. Broken port, Snapped end, etc.
- Windows Laptop with “No Bootable Device” black screen
Chip Off Data Recovery
The third type of Data Recovery we do in Adelaide is Physical Data Recovery. Most of the time this requires physically opening the failed Drive and performing surgical-level implantations to replace the faulty parts of the drive with the aim to stabilize it until we pull the customer data.
Often we do this with newer generation Macbooks where the SSD chips need to be desoldered from the board.
Some cases when which includes these type of recovery is:
- Unrepairable Macbooks with Soldered on storage
- Clicking noise from a USB hard drive or Laptop/Computer Drive
- USB Flash drive not detected. There is no physical damage to the drive
- Some cases of a not detected storage drive. Usually, we can hear clicking noises or no motor spinning noises
Latest Data Recovery Reviews by our Customers
Often Asked Data Recovery Questions
Macbooks build before 2017 have a removable storage. This allows us to quickly pull out the storage, attach it to a similar Macbook and extract the data.
Unfortunately Apple decided that all Mac devices built after 2018 will have a solder on storage chip. This creates a unnecessary complication in recovering the data. Due to the fact that we cannot just unscrew and slide out the storage drive, then attach to similar Mac and extract the data. Instead we need to either Repair the Macbook or proceed with a Chip Off Data Recovery
Do you need Data Recovery in Adelaide?
Suppose you have a Macbook or Laptop causing troubles and need a Computer repair service in Adelaide. Give us a call, and we will advise on the best scenario to get your Laptop repaired.
We at IT-Solve, specialize in computer and electronics repairs. We will do our best to repair your Computer quickly without involving high costs and long queues in repair shops.
Some of our Data Recovery Cases we performed in Adelaide
No posts found!