If you are not from Adelaide and need to send your Device for Repair, please use the form below to provide us with your details and fault related.
Alternatively, Book an Appointment or Request a pickup if you are in Adelaide.
We simplified the Post-In process to a couple of straightforward steps to provide a quick turnaround of under two weeks and a solution to your Post-In Repair.
Expect total repair time to be around 2 to 3 weeks. It takes under a week to complete the repair. Express postage takes around a week each way (Australia Post delivery times).
Step By Step Process in Sending Your Device for a Repair
You can check each section by fault type for an estimate quote
- “Macbook Pro A1990, which doesn’t turn on after spilled liquid over the keyboard …” is a good starting point as a query.
- If you haven’t backed up your data and the device works, now is a great time to do it. Otherwise, Data Backup/Recovery fees apply.
- Wrap the Device in a bubble wrap separately from any other objects. Ensure there are no empty areas in the box. If the original packaging is available, use it instead.
- 15″ Macbook or Laptop – PPS Mailing Box 430 x 305 x 140mm seems to be suitable with PPS Bubble Wrap 300mm x 3m. Ensure suitability with the laptop.
- 13″ Macbook or Laptop – PPS Mailing Box 310 x 225 x 102mm seems to be suitable with PPS Bubble Wrap 300mm x 3m. Ensure suitability with the laptop.
- No need to send the adapter if there were no charging issues before the fault.
- Do not include Passwords on a post-it note. Instead, text it to us separately.
- Choosing Australia Express Post, including the packaging, will cost under $30 from pretty much everywhere in Australia.
- Return is free (excluding any additional cover you may request).
- Cover Insurance on Return – Choose this option while filling out the form. Otherwise, the Package will be sent without cover and no responsibility for the transit.
Our address is on the map at the bottom of the page.
3 Andrew Avenue, Campbelltown, Adelaide, SA 5074
- Express Post with Tracking – Packages arrive in 2-4 working days.
- Standard Post with Tracking – Packages arrive in 5-8 working days.
Consider choosing the correct Cover/Insurance as we cannot guarantee if the package gets lost or damaged in transit. Sometimes Posties are pretty harsh with packages, although if packed well, there should be nothing to worry about. It is outside of our control when in transit.
500$ in cover/insurance value will cost 10$; While 1500$ in Cover/Insurance value will cost 30$ additional. Which covers content physical damage and loss.
The claimant will be the recipient. We cannot claim the insurance as the sender.
- Text or Email us the tracking details.
- Send the Login Password as well, so we can start working on it ASAP after it arrives.
- We will inform you of your Repair ID and Package arrival.
- We will diagnose the device and let you know the cost and turnaround time.
- If any changes in the quote are required, we will ask for your permission. You have the option to cancel the repair at this stage, which incurs cancellation charges.
- A card or Bank transfer for payment will be required.
- Business details for the Invoice are required for businesses.
- Express Post with Tracking will ensure you get the Device back fully repaired in 2-4 days.
- If you want to ensure the package is insured, contact us to choose an extra cover if you have already not done so while filling out the form.
How to prepare your device for Send-IT and safe shipping
Post Office White postage boxes are more expensive and not strong compared to the ones we linked below. We highly advise you to pass by Officeworks and get these boxes instead to ensure the risk of bent or damaged boxes is as low as possible.
- Permanent Marker – Ideally Red Sharpie – 2.67$
- Packaging Tape – Roll of Packaging Tape – 4.18$
- Bubble Wrap PPS Bubble Wrap 300mm x 3m – 4.68$
- Packaging Box – Depending on the size of the device either a 13″ or 15″ box is usually enough. Check laptop dimensions beforehand!
- PPS Mailing Box 220 x 160 x 77mm seems to be suitable for small devices such as 11″/12″ Macbooks or Tablet like laptops or Graphic cards – 1.34$
- Confirm with us if you need to send the charger
- Once Posted reply to the booking email with Package Tracking Details
Post to Address:
Recipient Mobile: 0469317177
To: ITSolve Repairs
Address: 3 Andrew Avenue, Campbelltown, SA 5074
- Tracked Package
- No Signature Required
- Express if needed urgently